After The Battle Issue No. 037
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 37
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-037
- BREAKING ENIGMA - The story about breaking the German codes - My Secret Life with Ultra - by former WREN Diana Payne.
- The Battle of the Bulge - An introduction by Jean Paul Pallud to his book The Battle of the Bulge Then and Now.
- Wreck Recovery - Portsmouth Graveyard - Pounds scrapyard at Portsmouth.
- It Happened Here - The Death of the Duke of Kent - The fatal crash of Sunderland W4026 in August 1942 in Scotland investigated by David J. Smith.
- Preservation - Fort Velsen Dismantled - Removal of an armoured Cupola from the fort near Amsterdam for preservation. Readers
- Readers' Investigations - Saltram House - Wartime tree carvings in this stately home near Plymouth discovered by Leonard A. Flood.
- United Kingdom - London's Wartime Headquarters - John Reed's coverage of the buildings used by the Governments of the Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Poland, Canada and United States forces in London.
- Crime in WWII - The Killing of Guardsman Fox - The death of a Grenadier Guardsman, stabbed near the Snappy Snax Cafe in Eastbourne in July 1944, investigated by Andy Saunders.