After The Battle Issue No. 013
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 13
The Battles for Cassino
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-013
- THE BATTLES FOR CASSINO - Described by Colonel John H. Green. The First Battle, The Second Battle, The Third Battle, The Fourth Battle, The German Attack on the Castle and the Cavendish Road Tank Attack.
- Cassino Battlefield Tour - A guide to touring the Cassino Battlefield.
- Personality - Oberjäger Max Schmeling - The first European World Boxing Champion.
- United States - The WWII Historical Re-enactment Society.
- Wreck Recovery - Polish Hurricane at Loughton, Essex - Wilf Nicoll tells the story of the last flight of Flying Officer Marian Pisarek.
- Preservation - The Royal Artillery Quad - now on display at Bovington.
- It Happened Here - The Bruneval Raid - One of the first Commando raids on the coast of France.