After The Battle Issue No. 094
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 94
The Dostler Case
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-094
- THE DOSTLER CASE - General Anton Dostler was the first German general officer tried for war crimes; the first German general to be executed after the Second World War, and the first ever by an American firing squad, as told by Karel Margry.
- Pacific - Nauru - David Green pictures the military remains on this remote Pacific island.
- Readers' Investigation - The Second World War's Best Kept Secret Revealed - The successful conclusion of Roger Morgan's 14-year search to establish the identity of 'The Man Who Never Was'.
- Wreck Recovery - Belgian Spitfire Pilot Honoured - Michael Davis describes the last flight of Pilot Officer Jean Noizet on August 2, 1943.
- It Happened Here - The Desert Rats at Ghent - Jean-Paul Marchal covers the battle by the 7th Armoured Divison during their advance through Belgium.
- United Kingdom - Mystery Crash in London's East End - Investigation into the crash of a Messerschmitt Bf 109 on 'Black Saturday' - September 7, 1940.