After The Battle Issue No. 057
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 57
Rüsselsheim Death Match
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-057
- THE RÜSSELSHEIM DEATH MARCH - The killing of six American airmen of the 491st Bomb Group based at North Pickenham by German civilians in August 1944.
- Wreck Investigation - Beneath the Waters of Truk - Klaus Lindemann dives on Japanese wrecks around this Pacific island.
- Readers' Investigations - The Mass Escape from Cowra - John A. Williams describes the largest ever escape of Axis prisoners of war in New South Wales, Australia in August 1944.
- It Happened Here - Antwerp 'City of Sudden Death' - An account of the V2-Weapon attacks on this Belgian City by Achiel Rely.
- Preservation - An Engineer Returns . . . and a Museum is born - Ex-Organisation Todt Chief Engineer, Werner Flos, visits the V2 construction at Wizernes and meets his contemporary Professor, R. V. Jones.