After The Battle Issue No. 046
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 46
Battle of Hong Kong
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-046
- THE BATTLE OF HONG KONG - Brigadier G. C. Johnson covers the Strategic Background, The British Forces, The Defence Plan, The Japanese, The Invasion Begins, The Covering Force, The Shingmun Redoubt, The Fight for Golden Hill, The Landings, The Wong Nei Chong Gap, Repulse Bay, The Final Phase, Hong Kong Today.
- Wreck Recovery - Churchill Recovery - A Churchill MKII of C Squadron, 9th Batallion Royal Tank Regiment, recovered from Stainburn Moor Forest told by Bob Grundy.
- It Happened Here - Adversaries Meet Again - Hauptmann Herbert Ihlefeld and Sergeant Howard Squire meet again near Calais where the latter was shot down in February, 1941 - Gordon Ramsey tells the story.
- Readers' Investigations - The Drive on PrÃ¼m - Professor Frank T. Edwards follows the battle for this German village in February, 1945.
- Special - Gunners Turn the Clock Back - Commemoration of the first shot of the 1914-18 war by 'E' Battery, 1st Regiment, Royal Horse Artillery watched by Nigel Sergeant.