After The Battle Issue No. 073
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 73
Clearing of the Rhine
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-073
- CLEARING THE RHINE - The work of the Royal Engineers in clearing the German demolitions to the bridges crossing the Rhine from Coblenz to the North Sea.
- Readers' Investigations - With the Company Commander (Charles B. MacDonald) - Patrick Hargreaves takes American historian Charles B. MacDonald back to the battlefields in the Ardennes.
- Wreck Recovery - Jersey Coastal Artillery Gun Recovery - Terry O'Brien's successful recovery of a barrel from Batterie Moltke which had been dumped over the cliff at Les Landes by the Royal Engineers in 1945-46.
- Personality - The Soviet Union's Fighter Ace - The story of Nikitovich Kozhedub, the highest scoring Soviet fighter pilot credited with 62 victories as told by Nikolai Bodrikhin.
- United Kingdom - US Army Airstrips in Britain, 1942-45 - Ken Wakefield describes the construction and use of improvised airstrips by American forces.