After The Battle Issue No. 075
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 75
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-075
- HORST WESSEL - Tony Le Tissier describes how a member of the SA became the most revered of all Nazi martyrs.
- Readers' Investigations - The Paratrooper and his Dog - Laurie Goldstraw tells the moving story of the para dogs and in particular the deaths of Private Emile Corteil and his dog Glen.
- United Kingdom - Black Propaganda - Mark Kenyon describes the secret goings-on at Milton Bryan in Bedfordshire from where Britain broadcast propaganda to Germany.
- Readers' Investigations - Silent Heroes - Manuel F. van Eyck researches the losses of US aircraft over Czechoslovakia.
- It Happened Here - Mine Clearance in Guernsey - Harry Beckingham describes his work with 24 Bomb Disposal Platoon, RE, in 1946.
- A Veteran Remembers - Spear of Destruction - A survivor, W. J. Mills, tells the story of the V2 hit on the Rex Cinema in Antwerp on December 16, 1944 which killed 567 people including 296 Allied personnel.