After The Battle Issue No. 051
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 51
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-051
- LIBYA - The story of the RAF's Desert Rescue Team based at El Adem and their recoveries from the desert by Squadron Leader Zeke Zaleny.
- Tobruk Revisited - Vasko Barbic revisits the north African battlefield.
- Wreck Recovery - Normandy Typhoon - The discovery of a Typhoon of No. 198 Squadron which crashed in August 1944 and burial of its pilot, Flight Sergeant Reg Thursby in November 1985.
- Crime in WWII - The Notorious Fort Breendonk - Achiel Rely tells the story of the infamous fortress prison at Antwerp.
- Preservation - Relics of the Range - Investigation of Second World War tank targets on Salisbury Plain.
- Readers' Investigations - Wimpey Investigation - David J. Smith investigates the crash site of Wellington BK347 which went down on April 24, 1944.
- It Happened Here - The Road Ends at Denée - Jean Paul Pallud researches the battle by French armoured forces in May 1940.