After The Battle Issue No. 060
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 60
The Maginot Line
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-060
- THE MAGINOT LINE - Jean Paul Pallud tells the detailed story of and visits the remains from the pre-war French fortifications constructed by Monsieur André Maginot. Chapters include A Failure?, Fortifications, Maginot at War, La Ferté, Fermont, Immerhof, Zeiterholz, Hackenberg, Bambesch, Simserhof, Schoenenbourg, Esch Casemate, Marckolsheim South Casemate, The Marckolsheim Memorial.
- It Happened Here - The Fate of a Whitley - The end of T4145 GE-'P for Peter' of No. 58 Squadron on April 7, 1941 in the Netherlands as told by J. C. Maarschalkerweerd.
- 50 Years Ago - Hitler Visits Italy - The Führer's visit to Italy in April 1938.
- Wreck Recovery - The Exhumation of a Humber - Wartime relic recovered from a farm in Lancashire.
- Readers' Investigations - Return to the Berghof - Judge Jim R. Osborne investigates the subterranean remains at Hitler's mountain retreat.