After The Battle Issue No. 032
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 32
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-032
- OPERATION 'AMBASSADOR Command Raid on Guernsey in July 1940.
- Wreck Recovery - Calais Spitfire - Andy Saunders describes the preservation tragedy of Pilot Officer Peter Cazenove's MKI Spitfire on the beach near Calais.
- It Happened Here - Ascension Island - Jeff Cant looks at the wartime installations on this south Atlantic island.
- Crime in WWII - The Execution of Eddie Slovik - The trial and execution of the first American soldier accused of desertion of duty.
- Iceland - Norwegian Northrop - The recovery and preservation of an N-3PB of No. 330 Squadron lost in August 1942 investigated by Bjorn Olsen.
- Preservation - Belgian Tank Museum - Georges Mazy visits the new museum opened in May 1980.