After The Battle Issue No. 028
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 28
Operation 'Jericho'- The Amiens Raid
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-028
- OPERATION 'JERICHO' - THE AMIENS RAID - The Fliers, The Resistance, The Raid led by Wing Commander Charles Pickard as told by John Reed.
- Norway - The saga of a lost German bomber - The discovery in 1973 of Ju 88 SJ+CN of KG 4 by the Norwegian Aviation Historical Society by A. R. Chapman and Bjorn Olsen.
- Japan - Pacific War recovery - T. Murashima tells the story of the recovery of a Kawanishi Shiden-kai in Hido Bay in southern Japan.
- England - Turncoat 109 - Andy Saunders recounts the history of Hauptmann Rolf Pingel's Messerschmitt downed in July, 1941 and subsequently flown and crashed by the RAF.
- Australia - Air-raid on Broome - Stan Gadja investigates the wreck's surviving from the Japanese air attack on this Australian town in March, 1942.
- Germany - Death of the Prinz Eugen - The rise and fall of the famous heavy cruiser destroyed by the Bikini atomic bomb test in July 1946 by Harold Fowler.