After The Battle Issue No. 074
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 74
The Peenemünde Rocket Centre
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-074
- THE PEENEMÜNDE ROCKET CENTRE - Jan Heitmann's detailed investigation of the formerly top secret V1 - V2 complex on the northern coast of East Germany.
- Readers' Investigations - The Paratrooper and his Dog - Laurie Goldstraw tells the moving story of the para dogs and in particular the deaths of Private Emile Corteil and his dog Glen.
- Wreck Recovery - Recovery of a Japanese tank, Guam - D. Colt Denfeld describes the discovery and excavation of a Type 95 tank in June 1991.
- War Graves - Pilgrimage to Kohima - Lieutenant-Colonel Piers Storie-Pugh leads a Royal British Legion visit to Burma.
- War Film - Liberation - Yuri Ozerov's 24-hour-long drama documentary on Russia's Great Patriotic War described by Nikolai Bodrikhin and Trevor Popple.
- It Happened Here - MI5's Secret Interrogation Centre - Latchmere House - 'Camp 020' - at Ham Common, Richmond.