After The Battle Issue No. 045
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 45
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-045
- TELEMARK RE-CREATED - Operation 'Freshman' - The Norwegian raid on the heavy water installation at the Norsk Hydro Electrisk plant at Vermork told by Lieutenant Colonel Ivar Hellberg including the Re-enactment of the 'Heavy Water' raid forty years later by members of the 3rd Commando Brigade, Royal Marines.
- War Film - The Heroes of Telemark - Trevor Popple describes the making of the 1965 movie.
- Wreck Recovery - The Tank that Missed D-Day - Steve Casely watches the recovery of a DD Sherman which had sunk off the coast of south Devon in April, 1944.
- It Happened Here - Ordensburg Vogelsang - The School For Fuhrer's near the Urft Dam by the Belgian border researched by Melvyn Baker.
- Preservation - Surveying the Arizona - Diving on the American battleship sunk on December 7, 1941 by John Martini.
- Crime in WWII - D-Day's most Ignominious Casualty - Gunner Ernest Kemp, hung in Wandsworth Prison on June 6, 1944 for the murder of WAAF Miriam Deeley.