After The Battle Issue No. 072
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 72
The Aalborg Attack
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-072
- THE AALBORG ATTACK - Paul Lincoln tells the story of the abortive attack on the German-occupied Danish airfield at Aalborg in which all the Blenhiem's were shot down.
- It Happened Here - Scapa Flow and the U-47 - Dr Peter Schenk describes the British naval base in the Orkney islands and Kapitänleutnant Günther Prien's attack on the Royal Oak.
- United Kingdom - American Red Cross Field Hospital Unit - Lois Simon describes the specially built American hospital at Salisbury in Wiltshire.
- Readers' Investigations - The Death of Generaloberst Dietl - The death of this veteran of two World Wars in June 1944 is told by Ron Gamage.
- From the Editor - readers letters and follow-up stories on previous issues.