After The Battle Issue No. 097
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 97
The Battle of the Alps
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-097
- THE BATTLE OF THE ALPS - Jean Paul Pallud tells the story of the highest battle fought in Europe during the Second World War.
- It Happened Here - Dambusters' Bombs Recovery - The Royal Engineers recover Dr Barnes Wallis's bouncing bombs dropped in practice on the north Kent coast.
- Preservation - Wizernes open to the public - The V2 bunker which we last saw in issue No. 6 is now opened as a museum.
- United Kingdom - HMS Collingwood - Paul Mayo describes the history of the Naval Training Establishment responisble for Weapon Engineering and Warfare at Fareham in Hampshire.
- Wreck Recovery - The Spitfire at Maldegem - Frank Raeman investigates the mystery of a Spitfire lost in eastern Flanders, Belgium.