After The Battle Issue No. 039
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 39
The Death of A.C.M. Leigh-Mallory
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-039
- THE DEATH OF AIR CHIEF MARSHAL LEIGH-MALLORY - Denis C. Bateman's detailed account of the crash of Avro York MW126 in the French Alps in November, 1944 and its discovery in June 1945.
- It Happened Here - TV Pictures from Occupied Paris - A little-known episode describing the monitoring of German television signals by a British cliff-top receiving station by Michael Ockenden.
- Readers' Investigations - Finland 1939-40 - The Raate Road - Finnish defences of the Mannerheim Line against a Russian invasion are explored by Deryk E. Wakem.
- Wreck Recovery - Dinah Recovery in Western Australia - The wreckage of a Japanese aircraft shot down in July, 1944 discovered by Stan Gajda.
- From the Editor - readers' letters and follow-up stories on previous issues.