After The Battle Issue No. 081
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 81
Tragino Paratroop Raid
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-081
- TRAGINO - Karel Margry describes Britains first Paratroop Raid on an Italian aqueduct in February 1941.
- Preservation - Western Approaches Headquarters -The preservation of this wartime headquarters in Exchange Buildings, Liverpool.
- United Kingdom - Spigot Mortar at St Albans - Fred Nash discovers a relic of Britains invasion defences.
- United Kingdom (2) - First Base Post Office Martin and Fran Collins visit the site of APO 640 in Sutton Coldfield.
- Wreck Recovery - Missing, Presumed Killed - Dilip Sarkar's investigation into the death of Sergeant Eldon Caldwell from the Spitfire Operational Training Unit at Aston Down in January 1943.
- It Happened Here - Sugamo Prison, Tokyo - John Ginn visits the prison used by the American military for the incarceration and execution of the main Japanese war criminals.