After The Battle Issue No. 053
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
After The Battle Issue No. 53
The London Victory Parade
Author:Winston G. Ramsey
Dimensions:Soft cover, 8.5" x 11"
Photos:b+w wartime photos and present day color comparisons
Publisher:After The Battle, UK
Item No. ATB-053
- VICTORY PARADE IN LONDON - Dennis Bateman describes in detail the victory parade held on June 8, 1946.
- It Happened Here - George Merganthaler - The last battle by the grandson of Ottmar Merganthaler (inventor of the Linotype typecasting machine) in Luxembourg in December 1944.
- Readers' Investigations - The Night that shook Sydney - John A. Williams recounts the events of May 31, 1942, when Sydney Harbour was attacked by the Japanese.
- Preservation - Alight Lough Erne - The story of the flying boat base in Northern Ireland as told by Ian Henderson.
- War Film - Tora! Tora! Tora! - Recreation of the attack on Pearl Harbor as depicted in the 20th Century Fox 1970 production.
- Wreck Recovery - The Loch Ness Wellington - Recovery of N2980 from a Scottish Loch, now on display at the Brooklands Museum at Weybridge described by Stephen Flower.
- Crime in WWII - A Costly Liberation - Retribution in the small French town of Chalautre-la-Petite in August 1944 investigated by Jean Paul Pallud.